Systematic Supervision Middle School: A Positive Way to Monitor Common Areas
With Systematic Supervision, your staff will learn methods to decrease problem behavior, increase student cooperation and make their job less stressful and more rewarding.
Using the principles of school-wide positive behavior support, staff who supervise hallways, cafeterias, study halls and hangout areas learn to:
- Effectively teach school rules and expectations
- Move and scan while supervising
- Build positive relationships with students
- Respond appropriately to problem behavior
- Communicate effectively with students, staff and parents
- Work as a team to support student behavior
- DVD with training program (33 minutes) and In-Service training with Stephen Smith (10 minutes)
- 24-page viewer's guide
- Link to online behavior logs, supervisory check lists and printable content summaries.