With Systematic Supervision, your staff will learn methods to decrease problem behavior, increase student cooperation and make their job less stressful and more rewarding.
Using the principles of school-wide positive behavior support, staff who supervise hallways, cafeterias, study halls and hangout areas learn to:
- Effectively teach school rules and expectations
- Move and scan while supervising
- Build positive relationships with students
- Respond appropriately to problem behavior
- Communicate effectively with students, staff and parents
- Work as a team to support student behavior
Training materials include: 33 minute training program, 10 minute in-service training with co-author Stephen Smith and a 24 page viewer’s guide.
Online behavior logs, supervisory checklists and content summaries can be found here.